Prices exc. VAT & Delivery
Marlux Universal Curtains 4.2m, Summer Blue
Marlux Universal Curtains 4.2m
Available on back-order
Marlux Universal Curtains 4.2m Available in Summer Blue
* Marlux Universal curtains can be used on all curtain track systems
* Manufactured from high quality, durable and recyclable non-woven polypropylene fabric and incorporating an eyelet design for easy loading to existing glider hooks
* Microban 3G Silver™ antibacterial technology built-in at the point of manufacture to provide a valuable and effective tool to aid in the fight in infection control. For more information about Microban technology in Marlux disposable privacy curtains visit www.microban.com.
* Four standard widths are available: 7.2m, 4.2m, 3.6m and 1.8m all with a 1.95m standard drop
* Ideal as a backup product for emergency infection outbreaks
* Marlux curtains are lightweight to aid health and safety requirements
* Unique anti-peel label with date last changed
* Fire retardant to BS 5867-2: 2008 type C
* Marlux is a BSi certified company to ISO 9001:2008
Drop length: 1.95
* Microban is the global leader in built-in antibacterial product protection, engineering durable antibacterial solutions for consumer, industrial and medical products around the world.
Microban “built-in” antibacterial technology
Marlux Medical has worked in partnership with Microban to incorporate 3G Silver™ antibacterial technology into the Marlux disposable curtain range.
* Microban technology provides an additional level of protection against bacterial growth and serves to underpin existing hygiene measures within healthcare facilities.
* The Marlux curtain range can now provide you with built-in Microban antibacterial protection
* Microban antibacterial technology prevents the growth and transfer of bacteria
* Microban antibacterial protection kills up to 99.99% of harmful bacteria on the surface of the curtain